Marquee Litigation Partner
- Top Am Law firm seeks a prestigious commercial litigation partner in New York to replace Senior Partner who is stepping back.
- Successful candidate will have significant trial experience and management skills.
- AmLaw 200 firm based in an Atlantic Coast metropolis of 1 million has immediate needs for:
- An experienced transactional/project finance lawyer for its Project Finance practice.
- Preferred candidates would have two to four years' project finance experience, ideally with some experience representing sponsors, institutional lenders and tax equity investors in renewable finance transactions; and an associate with one to five years' general corporate tax experience.
- This is a new position for the firm's nine lawyer tax group.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent academic credentials and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to have a sophisticated practice in an excellent firm and to enjoy a sophisticated, relaxed, lifestyle.
New Jersey In-house
- Our client, a publicly traded diversified medical technology company in New Jersey, is seeking an experienced attorney for the position of Corporate Counsel.
- Must be proficient in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of sales, marketing and procurement agreements.
- The successful candidate will have seven or more years’ experience working on commercial law matters and contract drafting in a corporate department of a law firm or a corporate law department.
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience is a strong plus. O's and large integrated delivery networks (IDN), preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Bonus eligible.
- Several high quality litigation boutiques need junior star litigators preferably with clerkships.
Senior Corporate Counsel
- Top litigation boutique with one corporate lawyer needs corporate counsel with seven or more years’ experience to handle overflow and to retain for the firm corporate matters now being referred out.
- No portables required.
- Great succession opportunity.
- Excellent compensation package.